Last update: June 9, 2020
- The 33rd CGCA Annual Conference will be held on 6-7 Nov. on line!
- The advanced functional materials forum of CGCA will be held on 24th October 2020!Details;
- 2020 CGCA Young Researchers Award Winners will be announced!Details;
- The open letter from CGCA to Angewandte Chemie!Details;
- Report for 2019 CGCA annual conference is avaiblable!PDF;
- Report for 2018 CGCA annual conference is available!
- 2017 CGCA annaul report is available!
- 2018 CGCA-EAST Workshop will be held on 11th March in Leipzig!
- The 30th CGCA Annual Conference will be held on 19-22 April in Berlin!
- 2018 CGCA Young Researchers Award is open for application!
Prof. J. Kiefer,
Prof. K.D. Jandt,
and Prof. G. U. Nienhaus
have accepted our invitation to be refrees of 2018 CGCA Young Researcher Award!
2017 CGCA-BB Autumn Workshop will be held on 25 November in Berlin!
( First Circular)
2017 CGCA-South Workshop will be held on 21 October in Wuerzburg!
- The report of 2017 CGCA Annual Conference published on
Nachrichten aus der Chemie, 2017,65(10):1051
- 29th CGCA Annual Conference will be held on 16-17 June in Bremen!
- 2017 CGCA Young Researchers Award is open for application!
- The 10th Annual Workshop of Chinese Chemists in NRW will be held on 29 April in Cologne!
- 2017 CGCA-BB Spring Workshop was held on 23 April in Berlin successfully!
- 2016 CGCA Annual Report is available. Report
- 2016 CGCA-EAST Workshop will be held on 10 Dec in Dresden!
- The 28th Annual Conference was held successfully on 10-11 June in Duesseldorf:
- The 28th Annual Conference will take place on 10-11 June in Duesseldorf:
2016 CGCA-South Workshop will be held on 5 March in Tuebingen!
- The board meeting was held on 23-24 January, 2016 in Cologne
- The invited speaker of 2014 annual conference, Dr. Jiayin Yuan, were awarded the Hermann-Schnell Doctoral Fellowship from German Chemical Society (GDCh) on August 31th, 2015 at the Deresden Chemitry Forum. ( Details )
- 2015 CGCA-EAST Workshop will be held on 6 Dec in Leipzig!
- 2015 CGCA-NORTH Workshop will be held on 31 Oct in Bremen!
- On October 5th, nineteen members visited Chemiepark Marl-EVONIK Industries AG.
- The 27th Annual Conference was held successfully. Report
- The 27th Annual Conference will be held on 28-29 August in Jena: First announcement
- From 18.05 to 25.05 eight members, financed by "Chunhun Plan" of Ministry of Education of China, visited Shanxi Normal University, Ningxia University, and
Beifang Univesity of Nationality. (Details ; Photos)
- The 8th Annual workshop of Chinese Chemists in NRW will be held on
9 May, 2015 in Dortmund.
Poster (Author: Zongyi Ruan)
- The 27th Annual Conference will be held on 28-29 August, 2015 in Jena.
- The 2014 Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize winner, Prof. Dr. Christof Schulz (University of Duisburg-Essen), has accepted the invitation as a referee for 2015 Young Researchers Award.
The 2015 Young Researchers Award is open for application !
- The party for Chinese New Year: Details Registration
- On January 17th, 2015 Rongchao Pan participated the 2015 Energy Theory-discussing Meeting hold by Chinese Association for Renewable Energy in Germany e.V. in Frankfurt.
- The Berlin branch organized karting on January 4th, 2015.
- On November 6th and 7th, 2014 the president of our association participated the DACH-Seminar organised DAAD in Bonn. More
- Summary on 2014 Annual Conference of GCCCD
- The 2014 GCCCD annual conference will be held from Oct. 4 to Oct. 5 in Berlin. Registration!
- The 7th GCCCD-NRW annual conference was held on May 17 in Bochum.
For more events, please refer to the Chinese version.